In high school and college, I ran cross-country and track. After college, I kept running track for one year and ran my best times in the 3,000 meters and 5,000 meters. Shout out to Sunset High School and The College of Idaho! In 2010, I ran my first road marathon. In 2017, after not doing any serious training for a few years, I got back into running by way of ultra-marathon trail running. I think this type of running is truly my happy place as a runner.
Throughout my time as a runner I have been a coach at the high school and middle school levels. In 2020 I launched Run Forever Coaching.
Additionally, I have been coached by Pat McCury, on and off, since 2000.
I am truly a student of running and I am always looking to learn and adapt as a runner and a coach.
Here is a list of running accomplishments:
- 8:41 3,000 Meter Run, 2008
- 14:59 5,000 Meter Run, 2008
- 31:46 10,000 Meter Run, 2006
- 2:35:10 BMO Vancouver Marathon, 2010
- Grand Canyon Rim to Rim to Rim, 2019
- Mt. Hood Timberline Trail, 2019
- Three Rivers 100K, 2020
- Oh Baby, 50K, 2020
- Lochside Trail FKT, 2021
- Bigfoot 73 mile, 2021
- Oregon Cascades 100 mile, 2021
- Beaverhead Endurance 100K Run, 2022